written by Justin Barsanti, editor-in-chief SproutVine.com
As I was browsing around the internet shopping for a new notebook to take my notes on I randomly came across this little gem – RocketBook Notebook. After reading the description that it was a notebook capable of taking notes with a regular pen, uploading to any cloud service you wish, and then erasing those notes to do it over again, I have to be honest that I was skeptical as to how well it would actually work. After reading a lot of positive reviews (currently as of this writing 4.3/5 on Amazon with over 1,500 reviews), and going to their website to do some research (https://getrocketbook.com/) I decided that it would be worth the $29.97 to give it a shot. I ordered mine from Amazon.
….I also ordered a second set of Pilot Frixion pens so that I would have additional colors (the packet only comes with one black pen) for $10.91
Here is a video review of using it:
3 reasons you should get one of these today!! :
- The environment. Can you imagine the amount of trees we would save if we were to quit using paper altogether? So much has already gone digital and this can just continue that trend
- Functionality. The notebook couldn’t be any easier to use. You don’t have to be tech savvy at all to figure it out. All your notes are processed and moved to the cloud software of your choice so that no matter what happens to the notebook all your notes are safe.
- Affordability. At a $30 price point it is relatively inexpensive. Not to mention all the money you will be saving in the long run by using 1 notebook moving forward to take notes on
Didnt watch the video? Here is step-by-step how it works as well:
HOW IT WORKS
- Take notes.
- Write a poem.
- Solve an equation.
- Draw a masterpiece.
- It’s your notebook.
Choose a destination
- Connect your symbols to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive, OneNote, Slack, Box, iCloud, iMessage, or Email.
- Tap Destinations, Change Destination, and sign in with your account.
- Mark the symbol on the Rocketbook pages you’d like to send.